Have you ever found yourself saying:
- There must be more to life than this...
- I have all of this, and I'm still not happy...
- My life seems to be in a rut...
- Why do things always seem to go wrong for me?
- Who am I and why am I here?
Would you like to think differently? If so... are you ready to change your life by changing your mind?
Our brand new self-study personal development course is open to anybody wishing to take a journey into self-awareness; challenging your limiting beliefs and discovering your own inner resources.... creating new ways of thinking and new life habits which can transform the way you view the world.
We are inviting you to undertake your very own journey in self-discovery, working through a selection of topics using models from NLP, CBT and other psychotherapies, brought together with hypnotherapy, mindfulness and the latest research from neuroscience, which will all focus your awareness gently into your self - it really is your very own personal Quest.
You'll find that your Quest is very different from many of the "information only" automatically scheduled courses that are available out there... we are aiming to help and support you in learning and integrating your new ways of thinking. Just like our live courses, providing our students with individual attention is really important to us. Our courses are designed for personal development - and as your personal development journey is unique to you, we appreciate that you will want to work through and reflect on the modules in your own time and in your own way, and when you have questions, we'll be here to help you.
Your Quest has its own private community of other individuals undertaking their own journeys alongside you - so if you choose you can share your thoughts and learnings with your tutor and the other participants. You are welcome to interact as much or as little as you like - and because we know not everybody wants to share their thoughts, you'll also have a journal which allows you to interact privately with your tutor and where you can record your own thoughts when you don't want to share them with the community, and where you can also record your breakthrough moments so that you can reflect on your own ongoing growth and development.
Here’s what you can discover:
- Why it is vital to take personal responsibility for yourself.
- What will happen when you take action for change.
- How techniques such as Mindfulness and Self-Hypnosis can help you improve your relationships with others through deepening your connection with yourself.
- How to create motivation and emotional flexibility through transforming your relationship with stress.
- How to uncover, challenge and change the unuseful and limiting beliefs that have been holding you back.
- How to deal with self-judgement and deepen your self-acceptance.
- How sharing your learnings and insights with others can be a powerful way to help them in their own personal journey of self-discovery.
- What can happen when you connect with your passion - discover your own Mission and Purpose in life.
To begin your Quest now, you have two payment options:
- A single payment of $197.00 which will give you lifetime access to your Quest and to the Quest Community, OR
- A monthly subscription of $37.00 which will give you access to your Quest and the Quest Community for as long as you maintain your subscription.
I look forward to welcoming you on your personal journey of self-exploration.
Please note that this is a personal development course and as such it is not intended to be a substitute for medical care. If you are dealing with any sort of mental or emotional disorder, are undergoing any mental health therapy, are experiencing epilepsy or seizures, or have any other neurological disorder, we suggest that you consult your medical practitioner or therapist before you undertake any of our online programmes, and proceed only under their supervision.
Joanna is a UKCP Registered Neurolinguistic Psychotherapist, an Accredited Clinical Hypnotherapist, Approved Supervisor and INLPTA Certified Trainer of NLP. She is a Fellow of the National Hypnotherapy Society, an Accredited Member of the Neuro-Linguistic Psychotherapy & Counsellor’s Association (NLPtCA) and also a member of INLPTA (International NLP Trainers Association).
Joanna lives in rural North Yorkshire with her dentist husband, John, and three canine members of staff who all feature regularly in Joanna’s blog, ‘The Teachings of Dog’. She has had articles published in a number of dental and veterinary journals, and works with Dentists and other professionals to help them develop emotional agility and resilience, and prevent burnout.
She provides courses and in-house training in communications skills, stress management, NLP and hypnosis for the School of Clinical & Neurolinguistic Hypnotherapy, in addition to private psychotherapeutic coaching and therapy for clients suffering from stress, anxiety, phobias and low self-esteem.
- 5 Levels
- Coaching By Joanna
- Community Support
- iOS & Android
Starting Your Quest
Discover your outcomes for your Quest and begin to take a look at the concepts of stress and wellbeing, and how your thoughts are creating your reality.
Taking Responsibility for Yourself
Explore in greater depth how you are creating your world; how you live in the feelings created by your thoughts, and what can happen when you begin to change your mindset.
Mindful Awareness and Gratitude
How you can create positive change through gratitude and mindfulness.
Discover the power of self-hypnosis and how it can help you to harness your own potentiality, resources and inner creativity to help you achieve your goals.
In this level, we are going to explore some different ways in which you can discover how to use your self-awareness to unearth unuseful beliefs and patterns and create positive change.
A compelling course!
"Joanna provides an unsurpassable level of professionalism, support, insight and compassion in her high quality and personally transformational courses."